Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentines Day Make-Up Tutorial.

Hey guys! Today I am going to be showing you a look I created for valentines day! I will only be showing you the eyes and cheeks of this because the rest is just the same as the other tutorials. There will be a mixture of drugstore and high end products. I have tried to use as little of pink as I can because I know most people don't like wearing pink on their eyes as it can make your eyes look irritated. I hope you enjoy and let's get started. 

Instead of using a primer on your lids I always prefer to use a concealer because I find that it works best and also conceals any veins on your lid. I am using my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Ivory.





Next I applied a wash of a lilac champagne colour all over my lid. The colours I used are also by Rimmel.

This is a really bad picture and I'm sorry but the colour didn't show up well on camera. Never the less this is the colour I used all over my lid.

Then in the crease I used a more bold purplish pinky colour with a bit of shine also by Rimmel.


I blended this through my crease to give an ombré effect.



Then I highlighted my inner corners and brow bone with the sheen white colour. This made me instantly appear more radiant and awake.



Then I used my *well loved* collection Longer Lash mascara. I got a brown one because it looks far more natrual.

Then I used my Mac liquid eyeliner in the shade back to black and created a winged cat eye. This look is on trend and  I am loving it!
 


On the waterline I used my white eye pencil - I didn't get a shot of this but it is from Avon and it's in the shade Snow White

This is the finished look for my eyes , I hope you liked it and I will now show you my cheeks and lips.




For my cheeks I used two products by Benefit and they are the Dandelion blush and High Beam liquid highlighter. I lightly
dusted dandelion (ballerina pink blush) on the apples of my cheeks and I used three dots of high beam on the highest points on my cheekbones.



For my lips I am keeping it simple by using a nude gloss. It's the Soap and Glory Sexy MotherPucker. I love it!



I hope you enjoyed this blog post! And if you recreate this look then post it on either Instagram or you can tweet us it. Have a lovely valentines day!

Instagram - @dailybeautypix

Twitter - @dailybeautyX

XOXO
--------
Toni 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment