Sunday 16 February 2014

Taylers birthday Make- up

Hey girlies Tayler here . In today's blog I am going to be showing you how I will wear my make-up on my birthday. Let's get started! 

The first thing that I am using is my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation . I am going to apply this to my face using a Real Techniques Expert face brush. 
Then to set that I am using my MAC Mineralized Skinfinsh powder. I am in the shade NC25. I am using a powder brush from Primark to apply this with . 
Then for blusher I am using a pretty colour by No.7 . This is in the shade soft damson , I am applying this with a Benefit Powder brush.
Moving onto my eye make-up...

The first product I will use is my technic palette . 
I am going to apply this colour to my lid:

And this colour in my crease; 
For mascara I am going to use my Maybelline The Falses . 

Moving on to lips , I wanted to go for something a little bit different , so first I am going to be using my MAC lipstick in 20 . 

And then over that I am going to be using my Body Shop Born Lippy . 

This is the finished look : 

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog today . Stay tuned for another blog post tomorrow ❤️

Love ya , 
              Tayler xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment