Friday 7 February 2014

My Everyday Make-Up Routine - Jamie Lee

Hello everyone and today it's jamie-lee and today I am going to be showing you my everyday makeup to be honest I have a lot of exciting products that I love so I hope you enjoy.


First step is just to prime my face with primed and ready to go by collection 2000 this is really good I use this all the time it makes my make up stay on all day makes my face feel smooth.


This is my foundation it's max factor second skin foundation in shade 055 blushing beige and is really good coverage and to apply it I use a beauty blender.



Next is my wake me up concealer in 045 soft beige and I have heard so many people rave about this and I know why now.


After that I use my only way is Essex powder this is amazing I have had this for 11months but I have switched too 4 different powders since but this has got to be the best and as you can see I have hit pan and I really do need a new one but I love it a lot the Shade has all worn off so I don't know the shade but it's amazing.


Next I am going to be using my Bobbi brown shine control powder I just use this to make sure im not shiny and it works great it's in shade whtie.


This is the bronzer I use to contore I use this on the apples of my cheeks , my temples and my jaw line and this is really good and it's in shade 021 sun light.


Then it's time for blush and I use also the only way is Essex blush which works amazing I have had this for a while I do need a new one but this works really good and I don't know the shade cause it's scraped  off but it works great.


Next I use my miss sporty  clear mascara to shape my eyebrows I don't fill them in at the moment but am sure in the future I will.


Then for the eye look I am using my naked palllete and I am using YDK on the lid which I'd my favourite colour ever.


Then I am using verve on the crease I think these go together very well.


Last but not least I am using my eyelash curlers and my masterpiece mascara buy maxfactor I really do reccomend masterpiece.


To finsh the eye look I am using my Scandeleyes by Rimmel in nude which just makes your eyes look bigger.



For lips I am just using maxfactor lip stick in 655 lilac wine which is a nice colour.

So that's it for today 
                                Jamie-lee xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment