Sunday 19 January 2014

Naked 2 Palette | 3 Make-Up Looks.


Hiya everyone it is Jamie-lee here today so I was playing about with my naked 2 pall and I got some looks a like on my eyes so I thought to share it with you. That's enough of me going on so let's get started.


So basically this is my naked 2 Pallette  it is a very good Pallette for natural or dramatic eyes!


This is all the colours  in the naked 2 palette I will list them all in the order you see them. These colours are amazing and  I really do enjoy them. 

Naked Pallette 2 colours
Foxy
Half baked
Bootycall
Chopper
Tease
Snakebite
Suspect
Pistol
Verve
YDK
Busted
Blackout




I used my benefit erase paste in the Shade  No.2 medium to prime my eyes as this erases and dark veins.


Also I would use my great lash mascara and my eyelash curler.



This is the first look I used chopper on the lid and tease in the crease which   I really did like. 



Next look I used pistol on the lid and busted on the crease a look this was a nice natural eye.


Well this one was my favourite one by far this is great for a party or a day out all a used was ydk on the lid and verve in the crease.

Hope that helped and you enjoyed stay tuned for more 

Jamie-lee xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment