Saturday 11 January 2014

Day Time Make-Up Look.

Hello everyone - today Toni is back with another very late blog post which is due. Today as you can see by the title I am doing a natural make-up look. This can be used on a day to day basis or just for school. I personally change things up a bit once every while but this is what I end up going back to. Enough of me blabbing on and let's jump in to it.


First of all you must prime your skin so that you have a smooth base for your make-up to go onto smoothly and it will help your make-up last all day without budging. This is the That Gal primer by benefit.


Then for foundation I am still using my Rimmel Match Perfection in the shade 101 Classic Ivory. I use a kabuki brush to apply this but you could just use your fingers.


Then to cover up any dark under eye circles , spots and blemishes I use my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in the shade 010 Ivory.




The palette I am using in today's tutorial is by Seventeen and it's the Good Day - Great Night combo. It is a very good for travelling as it has all of your essentials.


First of all I apply the middle shadow in the shade 'Funfair'. I apply this all over my lips as a wash.



Then with a fluffy brush I apply the darker colour in the shade 'Metallic Toffee' in my crease and blend out so there are no harsh lines.

 
Then I apply the third colour in the shade ' Bright Beam' on the brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes as a highlight.


Then I apply a few coats of my favourite mascara ; They're Real by benifit. In the shade Back To Black.


After that I line the upper lash line and my waterline with my Bad Gal liner in the waterproof version. I like to smudge my eyeliner on the top lash-line.


Then to give my cheeks a healthier looking glow I apply the blusher from this palette in the shade 'Bramble Frost' to the apples of my cheeks.


Afterwards I contour my cheeks very lightly with my Mac bronzing powder and I broke up my jawline and temples. My bronzer is in the shade NC 40.


Then as a highlight I use my Benifit High Beam on the highest points of my cheekbones , my Cupid's bow and on my brow one.



And lastly on my lips I use my Mac ice-cream lip gloss for a very milky pink shine to my lips and it really finishes off the look.




That's all for this blog post today : 

Look forward for more frequent blog posts for the new year. Thanks for reading and come back soon!!


Toni

XOXO

------------------

Where else to find us!

Twitter : https://twitter.com/DailyBeautyX/

Instagram: DailyBeautyPix

Please leave your comments below because we love replying and reading them plus we love reading your blogs too!!





No comments:

Post a Comment